Wednesday, March 16, 2016

An Open Letter to a Retailer


Dear Retailer,
Why on earth do I have to wait for the things I want to purchase and why you fail at not having that on your shelves? It is quite exasperating for me when you fail to match up the supply in terms of demand. I know the market is very volatile nowadays. And your job isn’t that easy.
But I don’t see anything happening. Because as a consumer I don’t even care how much you went through. All I care is about the product I need to buy should have to be there at any cost. So if it is not there then you end up losing a lot of customers. I can bet that you will never like it to happen. But the reality is scathing as you end up doing that only. Don’t you think to find a resolute solution? A solution that is unflinching. Well, it can relieve you from your own nightmares related to supply chain and logistics.
I read it somewhere that recent developments in technology have provided solutions related to supply chain and inventory issues. So instead of trying the vague ways of monitoring your supply chain, why don’t you really try thenever used technology? Maybe it ends up leaving a big smile on the faces of both consumers and retailers.
Affectionately yours,
One of your ignored Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment