Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Santa Replies Back


Dearest Toy Retailer,
I was moved by your story and I feel sad at the stark reality of life you are facing nowadays. I received your letter last night. It is indeed a desperate call for help. Although, I reside in the freezing North Pole, but I do manage to gift those tiny tots’ toys during Christmas Eve. I was unaware of the retailer’s term of inventory and supply chain. But your explanation was justifiable enough for me to understand.
Especially the way you intrinsically related a toy retailer profession to my profession. I had never given a thought to it earlier. But now, I feel that a toy store is actually important for my profession. And we both love kids more than our life. We simply cannot afford to see tears rolling down their cheeks. In fact, it’s really painful to witness it. Well, as an old wise man, I suggest you move on to the things you belong.
And always remember that struggles in life bring out the best within us, son. Changing yourself with time is the best way you can move ahead in life. And your genuine love for those kids will certainly bring them back. Best wishes from this old wise man.
Lovingly Yours,
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment